In town for N.A.R. this week? As locals, we thought we’d share some of our favorite places with you so you can experience San Francisco like a local.
Sore from your trip in? Or want to wind down before flying home? Check out Burke Williams Day Spa. If they can't "massage" you into the schedule, it's still worth purchasing a day pass to enjoy the amenities!
Our favorite restaurants (all over town):
- Get a burrito in the Mission
- Enjoy a Tea Leaf Salad @ Burma Superstar (or their sister restaurant: B-Star, if you’d prefer to have a reservation)
- New age Mexican food and cocktails @ Padrecito
- Dim Sum @ Hakkasan
- Pizza @ Del Popolo
- Chinese @ San Tung (and order the dry fried diced wings!)
- Anything from a food truck! We love Sanguchon's Peruvian-inspired burrito, but they're all good! And you can find them Off the Grid.
Our favorite drinks (close to the conference):
Our favorite coffees:
Have some free time? Check these out:
- Walk the rooftop of the Salesforce Transit Terminal
- Walk through the Ferry Building
- Watch fortune cookies being made
- See where the Warriors play and walk around the new Chase Center
- Have High Tea at the Palace Hotel
- Enjoy some super refreshing beers at Mikkeller Bar
- Pop in and enjoy one of the POPOS (Privately Owned, Public Open Spaces)
We're happy to share more recommendations as well! We've been SF-based foodies for over a decade; we've only been making transactions delightfully smooth for a few years. Swing by our booth #5382 to chat!